Graduation & Commencement
Application Deadline for May Graduation
Friday, March 15, 2024
Will you be eligible to graduate with your certificate, associate, or bachelor’s degree? If so, you must complete the graduation application through your OLSIS account before Friday, March 15, 2024.
Follow these easy steps to apply for graduation!
1. Log into your OLSIS account.
2. Under Student Records, click “Apply to Graduate.”
3. Select the most recent term available (this is not the Term you are graduating in).
4. Complete each step in the application process and then select submit.
5. You must complete a new application for each degree you are applying for.
*If the current program listed is NOT the degree you plan to graduate with, please DO NOT continue the application process. Contact the Center for Student Services for assistance in correcting your record at 304-424-8310.
You may only apply for one degree per application. To submit a second application, you will need to return to the Student Services tab when the first application is complete to select the second curriculum.
Late Application (After Deadline)
Students who miss the deadline for applying via OLSIS may still apply by submitting a paper graduation application form. The form must be requested from the Center for Student Services Office.
Late applicants are ineligible to participate in the graduation ceremony.