Zoom for Student Use
NOTE: View this resource if you plan to access Zoom through Blackboard Learn.
Zoom has many uses outside of a regular classroom. Students can schedule meetings up to 40 minutes long to:
* Meet with group members for projects and assignments
* Work on homework with classmates
* Record a presentation
* Host a meeting for a club or organization
To begin with Zoom, you should sign in to the Zoom Portal to activate your account:
- 1) Go to zoom.us, click Sign In.
- 2) Click the Sign in with Google Button on the next page.
- 3) Provide your WVUP email address, click Next.
- 4) Provide your WVUP password, then click Next.