Parkersburg, W.Va. (March 23, 2021) – The WVU Parkersburg Art Club is holding a Spring Raffle to benefit the club and Humane Society of Parkersburg. Donations will support club activities as well as the shelter’s everyday needs and veterinary care of animals.
Raffle tickets are $1 apiece or six tickets for $5. Raffle prizes include:
• C.A. House of Music: C.A. drawstring bag, ChopSaver Chapstick, manuscript paper, Vic Firth Drumsticks, kazoo, harmonicas, Yamaha necklace, pencils, instrument polishing cloth, tote bag, guitar strings, guitar picks, guitar pick key chain holder and stickers.
• J.R.’s Donut Castle: Coupon for one free dozen cake/glazed donuts.
• Hallmark: Tervis stainless steel portable cup, magnetic notepad, wooden decorative sign and dog-themed journal.
• Great American Cookies: Gift certificate for one free medium decorated cake.
• Handmade jewelry by Amanda Stone.
• Handmade jewelry by Dr. Lauri Reidmiller.
• Mother Earth: Scented therapy balm, t-shirt, tote bag, calming accessories, Dr. Teals Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution with Lavender, bath bombs, candles, magazines, french lavender body wash and Alive! Super Fruits Women 50+ Super Fruits Powder Blend.
• J&M’s Used Bookstore: Trekking the World Board Game and $25 gift card.
• Pet Supplies Plus: Redford food and scoop, drawstring bag, dog chew toy, discount card for dog washes at Pet Supplies Plus, kitten mouse pad, RedFood Naturals dog jerky, dog toy, three freeze-dry formula for cats, two freeze-dry formula for dogs, Pet Supplies Plus water bottle, portable lint roller, food storage clip and Redford tennis ball.
• Emerson Bowling Lanes: One free game of bowling passes (5).
• Attitudes Hair Salon: One free cut and style.
• Hue Askew Designs: Face mask and tie-dye shirt.
Click here to submit a PayPal donation, and be sure to select “Art Club” as the designated recipient. The winners will be announced on the Art Club Facebook page (facebook.com/artclubwvup) on April 10. For more information, contact Dr. Lauri Reidmiller at email@example.com or Art Club President Hannah Faber at firstname.lastname@example.org.