How to Apply
- Complete an online admission application at wvup.edu/Apply.
- Complete the Learn and Earn application and mail to:WVU Parkersburg Admissions
300 Campus Drive
Parkersburg, WV 26104
- If you are a transfer student from another college, send all official previous college transcripts to the Admissions Office at WVU Parkersburg.
- Call 304-424-8277 for Work Keys testing and 304-424-8319 for placement testing.
- Visit fafsa.ed.gov to file your application for financial aid. For best results, file as soon as you apply for admission.