Transient Students

Print Friendly

Transient – attending another college and want to take classes here to transfer back to your home college

  • Submit an application for admission.
  • Submit a transient approval form or letter of good standing from your home institution.
  • Make an appointment to meet with the Registrar or Assistant Registrar for advising.
  • Readmission – already attended WVU Parkersburg more than one year ago
  • Submit a new application for admission if you have not been enrolled for at least one academic year.
  • If you have attended any other college since you were last enrolled at WVU Parkersburg, please have a transcript sent directly from that institution to our Admissions Office.