Transient – attending another college and want to take classes here to transfer back to your home college
- Submit an application for admission.
- Submit a transient approval form or letter of good standing from your home institution.
- Make an appointment to meet with the Registrar or Assistant Registrar for advising.
- Readmission – already attended WVU Parkersburg more than one year ago
- Submit a new application for admission if you have not been enrolled for at least one academic year.
- If you have attended any other college since you were last enrolled at WVU Parkersburg, please have a transcript sent directly from that institution to our Admissions Office.