Transient Students

Print Friendly

Transient – attending another college and want to take classes here to transfer back to your home college
Transient student is defined as any student who is officially enrolled in another college (referred to as home college) and wants to take a course(s) at WVU Parkersburg and have the courses transferred back to his/her home college. To be fully admitted under transient requirements, a student must:

  • Complete an Application for Admission, which can be found at each administrative center of the college or online by clicking here.
  • Submit a transient approval form or letter of good standing from the home institution.
Find us on
Visit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Youtube