Transferring from Another Institution
- Submit an application for admission.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university previously attended. These transcripts must be sent directly from issuing institution to the WVU Parkersburg Admissions Office.
- Submit measles and rubella immunization records if you will be a full-time student and if you were born after January 1, 1957.
- Submit a high school transcript indicating graduation date and ACT or SAT scores IF
- You have fewer than 30 hours of college credit and
- You graduated from high school less than five years previous to WVU Parkersburg enrollment.
- If applying for Financial Aid at WVU Parkersburg, you will need to request a financial aid transcript be sent from any previous attended colleges or universities. You may pick these up in our Financial Aid Office.