Transfer Students

Print Friendly

Transferring from Another Institution

  • Submit an application for admission.
  • Submit official transcripts from each college or university previously attended. These transcripts must be sent directly from issuing institution to the WVU Parkersburg Admissions Office.
  • Submit measles and rubella immunization records if you will be a full-time student and if you were born after January 1, 1957.
  • Submit a high school transcript indicating graduation date and ACT or SAT scores IF
    • You have fewer than 30 hours of college credit and
    • You graduated from high school less than five years previous to WVU Parkersburg enrollment.
  • If applying for Financial Aid at WVU Parkersburg, you will need to request a financial aid transcript be sent from any previous attended colleges or universities. You may pick these up in our Financial Aid Office.