Non-traditional students have different needs and different goals. Balancing family, work, and college can be difficult. West Virginia University at Parkersburg offers affordable options to fit into your life and schedule.
|Non-Traditional Programs Office Hours|
|Monday – Friday||8 am – 7 pm|
|Summer Sessions: Monday – Thursday||7 am – 7 pm|
|Feel free to stop by for advising and assistance during office hours.|
Complete to Compete – Click Here for More Information
Regents Bachelor of Arts
If you are at least 23 years old and have an associate degree or some college, this may be the degree for you. This degree builds on the Board of Governors Associate in Applied Science degree and allows for life experience credit.
Board of Governors A.A.S.
If you have attended college in the past but never earned a degree, this flexible program can put a degree within reach. This is a flexible degree that offers an opportunity to transform life experience into college credit.
Occupational Development A.A.S.
Labor union members go through an intense apprenticeship program as part of their training. WVU-Parkersburg offers many of the local unions a chance to combine the apprenticeship with general education courses for an Associate in Applied Science in Occupational Development.
Welcome, American Electric Power employees.
Download the brochure for information on the new AEP Occupational Development Associate in Applied Science degree.
AEP Occupational Development A.A.S. Brochure
Technical Studies A.A.S.
Similar to the Occupational Development Degree, the Technical Studies Degree brings together technical school learning and general education requirements. Learning that takes place outside of the college complements courses taken at WVU-Parkersburg to establish this degree.
Career Services and Cooperative Education
Cooperative Education is based upon the idea that on-the-job training is an integral part of a student’s academic background. Cooperative Education joins West Virginia University at Parkersburg with businesses, community agencies, and industries in staging a vital educational experience.
NTP Quick News:
- Monday, June 30 Last day to apply to graduate in August
- Friday, Aug. 15 Fall Registration closes; Tuition and Fees due
- Monday, Aug. 18 Classes Begin
- Monday, Sept. 1 Labor Day Holiday; Campus closed
- Friday, Oct. 3 Last Day to Apply to Graduate in December
- Monday, Nov. 3 Priority Spring 2015 Pre-Registration for Current Students
- Friday, Nov. 7 Last Day to Withdraw from a full semester class
- Monday, Nov. 10 Open Pre-Registration for Spring 2015
- November 24 – 28 Thanksgiving Recess
- Friday, Dec. 5 Last day of classes
- Monday, Dec. 8 Final Exams (day) begin
- Friday, Dec. 12 Commencement 7 pm.