Tuition and Fees
WVU Parkersburg Tuition and Fees
The West Virginia University at Parkersburg Board of Governors and the West Virginia Community and Technical College Council have approved the following tuition and fees:
Tuition Payment Options
Tuition may be paid by cash, check, credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa) or an installment payment plan.
You can pay your tuition online by clicking here. Additional information is available from the Business Office (304-424-8223) or the Jackson County Center Office (304-372-6992).
Tuition Penalty Schedule
The Tuition Penalty Schedule is available on line with corresponding dates and penalty assessment percentages. Additional information is available by contacting the Business Office, 304-424-8223.
Every attempt is made to make attending West Virginia University at Parkersburg affordable. Students have the opportunity to receive scholarships, need-based grants, loans and employment opportunities. More than 50% of all WVU at Parkersburg students receive some type of financial aid.
Ohio In-State Tuition Rate Information
West Virginia University at Parkersburg provides the opportunity for Ohio residents to attend WVU Parkersburg at WV tuition rates. Eligibility information is available here.
Senior Citizens Reduced Rate
WVU at Parkersburg offers reduced tuition rates for West Virginia residents 65 years of age and older. Students may register under one of the following options:
For Credit Option
The total charges for a class taken for credit will be calculated at 50% of in-state tuition. Students will earn credits and grades for courses taken under this option.
No Credit Option
The total tuition charges for each course will be limited to $50 excluding lab fees. Students will not earn credits and grades for courses taken under this option. Registration under this option may not be changed to the Credit Option once regular registration is closed for the semester.
All students will be issued reports at the conclusion of each semester listing courses completed under both options.
- Participants will be subject to all institutional rules governing students.
- Students must meet course pre-requisites or have instructor permission to enter the class.
- Students will be permitted to register on a space-available basis. For the purposes of this policy, space is available once priority registration is concluded.
- Students will be required to provide proof of their age before they may register for courses under either option. A valid driver’s license may be used for this purpose.
- Students taking courses under either option will provide an abbreviated application form.