Veterans at WVU Parkersburg
West Virginia University at Parkersburg recognizes the service our veteran students have given to our country and the sacrifices made in the process. It is our goal to provide a learning environment that conveys the college’s appreciation and offers the tools and services necessary for veterans to succeed. Over 200 veterans and veteran dependents are currently taking advantage of the many degree certificates, associate and bachelor degrees, and other classes and programs to further their education at WVU Parkersburg.
We offer students personal attention, flexible classes and a quality education with one of the nation’s most affordable tuition rates.
WVU Parkersburg Veterans Services
The Following forms may be scanned and emailed to ude.puvwnull@yfitrecav, faxed to 304.424.8350, or dropped off at the Veterans Resource Center or the Financial Aid Office between the hours of 8a.m. and 4p.m. Monday through Friday. If the office is closed, there is a secure dropbox located outside of the Financial Aid Office.
- 22-1995 - Request for change of program or place of training
- 22-5495 - Request for change of program or place of training (for dependents under provisions of Chapters 33 and 35)
- 22-1990- Application for VA Education Benefits
- 22-5490- Dependents’ Application for VA Education Benefits
- 22-1990e- Application for Family Member to use Transferred Benefits
- 28-1900 Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation
To verify attendance on the WAVE, please visit gibill.va.gov
You can find more information and apply for VA Benefits at gibill.va.gov. Forms completed on this site will be electronically submitted to the VA Regional Office.
VA Regional Office
P.O. Box 66830
St. Lious, MO 63166-6830
- GI Bill
- WV Dept of VA
- WV Office of Veterans Education & Training Programs
- Veterans Upward Bound
- U.S. Service-member’s Guide to Academic Programs and Aid
- WVU Parkersburg Financial Aid Office
If you have a question about VA Educational assistance, please contact the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Advocate at 304.424.8337 or fill out our contact form below.