Veterans at WVU Parkersburg
Veterans, West Virginia University of Parkersburg thank you for your service to our country and recognize your sacrifices and we wish to provide a service and environment that conveys our appreciation. Over 200 veterans and dependents are currently furthering their education at WVUP. We offer many certificates, associates, bachelors, and support programs that help lead to your success.
We believe that we offer all of our students a level of personal attention and opportunity to attain a quality education at one of the nation’s most affordable tuition.
WVU Parkersburg Veterans Service
The Following forms may be scanned and emailed to ude.puvwnull@snaretev, faxed to 304.424.8337, or dropped off at the Veterans Service Office located in Room 1214 next to the Financial Aid Office between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
- 22-1995 - Are request for change of program or place of training
- 22-5495 - Are Dependents’ request for change of program or place of training(Under Provisions of Chapters 33 and 35)
You may also apply for the VA Benefits at gibill.va.gov. These forms will be electronically sent to the VA Regional Office.
VA Regional Office
P.O. Box 66830
St. Lious, MO 63166-6830
- 22-1990- Application for VA Education Benefits
- 22-5490- Dependents’ Application for VA Education Benefits
- 22-1990e- Application for Family Member to use Transferred Benefits
- 28-1900 Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation
To verify attendance please visit gibill.va.gov
- GI Bill
- WV Dept of VA
- WV Office of Veterans Education & Training Programs
- Veterans Upward Bound
- U.S. Service-member’s Guide to Academic Programs and Aid
If you have a question that is in regards to VA Educational assistance, please contact the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Advocate at 304.424.8337 or fill out our contact form below.