Veterans at WVU Parkersburg
West Virginia University at Parkersburg recognizes the service our veteran students have given to our country and the sacrifices made in the process. It is our goal to provide a learning environment that conveys the college’s appreciation and offers the tools and services necessary for veterans to succeed. Over 200 veterans and veteran dependents are currently taking advantage of the many degree certificates, associate and bachelor degrees, and other classes and programs to further their education at WVU Parkersburg.
We offer students personal attention, flexible classes and a quality education with one of the nation’s most affordable tuition rates.
WVU Parkersburg Veterans Service
The Following forms may be scanned and emailed to ude.puvwnull@snaretev, faxed to 304.424.8337, or dropped off at the Veterans Service Office located in Room 1214 next to the Financial Aid Office between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
- 22-1995 - Are request for change of program or place of training
- 22-5495 - Are Dependents’ request for change of program or place of training(Under Provisions of Chapters 33 and 35)
You may also apply for the VA Benefits at gibill.va.gov. These forms will be electronically sent to the VA Regional Office.
VA Regional Office
P.O. Box 66830
St. Lious, MO 63166-6830
- 22-1990- Application for VA Education Benefits
- 22-5490- Dependents’ Application for VA Education Benefits
- 22-1990e- Application for Family Member to use Transferred Benefits
- 28-1900 Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation
To verify attendance please visit gibill.va.gov
- GI Bill
- WV Dept of VA
- WV Office of Veterans Education & Training Programs
- Veterans Upward Bound
- U.S. Service-member’s Guide to Academic Programs and Aid
If you have a question that is in regards to VA Educational assistance, please contact the WVU Parkersburg Veterans Advocate at 304.424.8337 or fill out our contact form below.