Graduation & Commencement
December 2014 Graduation
Deadline to apply for December 2014 graduation is Friday, October 03, 2014.
- Applications for Graduation may be completed online by logging into your OLSIS account and selecting the Student Records tab. If the degree and/or major listed is incorrect, contact the Records Office before completing the application.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Records Office at 304.424.8220.
WVU Parkersburg Records Office
300 Campus Drive
Parkersburg, WV 26104
Important information regarding late graduation application.
Students wishing to apply for graduation after the deadline, must adhere to the following criteria:
- Be fully admitted to WVU Parkersburg.
- Have no holds on your student record.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- The advisor will need to review your program requirements, sign the late application for graduation and indicate if the student has completed all requirements or has unfulfilled requirements.
- The advisor will also need to print a copy of the student’s worksheet/audit from the DegreeWorks/MyDegree system to attach to the late application for graduation.
- Students applying to graduate late must obtain the approval of the Vice President for Student Services or the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs (Room 1209).
- If approval is obtained, the application will be turned in to the Records Office. The review of the late application will begin following the completed review of all “on-time” applications.
- Late graduation applicants, if eligible, will receive their diploma in May, August or December. However, the following restrictions apply:
- Late applicants will not be eligible to participate in May or December commencement.
- Late applicants may not appear in the printed commencement program.
To apply for late graduation, please complete the