There are many ways to support WVU Parkersburg. Beside monetary gifts, the WVU at Parkersburg Foundation greatly appreciates individuals and businesses willing to volunteer time, expertise, and services. Below are a few of the most common ways you, your employees, or your business can make such a gift to WVU Parkersburg.
- Volunteer your company’s talent with corporate sponsorship of events, support of academic program improvement or offering a internship or cooperative learning experience at your place of business.
- Volunteer your expertise or services by serving on an advisory board, being a guest speaker or serving on the WVU Parkerburg Board of Governors or the WVU at Parkersburg Foundation Board of Directors.
- Volunteer your personal time to a specific department and program, project or initiative, administrative or fundraising function or special event, or advisory board.
In-Kind or Matching Gifts
A non-cash gift, also called an in-kind gift, is a non-monetary contribution of personal property or professional services that benefit WVU Parkersburg in a variety of ways. Examples of In-Kind or matching gifts may include:
- Gifts of equipment, tools, and/or supplies for academic programs or student activities
- Gifts of land or property for the benefit of the college
- Gift products and/or services for the use of fundraising events or programs
- Use of facilities or equipment for events or academic programs
- Professional services or advisory for the college or academic programs