Many ways are available to leave an education Legacy to benefit WVU at Parkersburg. Please contact our office at 304.424.8340 or ude.puvwnull@noitadnuof for more information.
If you would like to include the college in your will, you may want to designate your gift to be used immediately or you may want to endow the funds. When funds are endowed, the principal of the gift remains entact in perpetuity. A percentage of the interest earned on the endowment is paid to the donor’s designated fund on an annual basis.
The WVU at Parkersburg Foundation offers a wide variety of options for donors to assign the future use of their funds, including:
- Student Scholarships
- Academic Program Support Funds
- Library Support Funds
- Faculty or Staff Development Funds
- Student Actvities, including travel abroad and athletics
- Lecture and Cultural Series Funds
- Campus Improvement Funds
- Capital Projects and Naming Opportunities
- Unrestricted Funds