How to Apply
- Complete an online admission application at wvup.edu/Apply.
Choose Future student – follow the steps listed on the site
- Complete the Learn and Earn application and mail to:
ATTN: Elizabeth Knick
300 Campus Drive
Parkersburg, WV 26104
Or complete your Learn & Earn application in the STEM Division office or by contacting Angela Gandee at 304-424-8299 or ude.puvwnull@eednagalegna.
- If you are a transfer student from another college, send all official previous college transcripts to the Admissions Office at WVU Parkersburg.
- Visit fafsa.ed.gov to file your application for financial aid. For best results, file as soon as you apply for admission.
- Visit our Learn and Earn FAQs for commonly asked questions.