WVU Parkersburg is dedicated to supporting you throughout your experience as a student. As an online student you have access to the same resources and support services as other WVU Parkersburg students.
WVU Parkersburg uses Pearson Learning Studio learning management system to deliver online courses. A LearningStudio Orientation is available for all students enrolled in an online course. If you need technical assistance with LearningStudio, do the following:
Username and Password
For issues with your WVUP Username and Password, please contact the WVUP IT Help Desk.
LearningStudio Technical Support Assistance
Use the online portal to submit a Help Desk Request 24/7:
- Login to LearningStudio. If you cannot login, contact the WVUP IT Help Desk.
- Click the Tech Support link found in the upper right-hand corner of the screen from within your online course.
- From the Online Support Center menu located at the top right of the web page, select the contact method that best meets your needs: Chat with a live representative, Submit a Ticket (email), or Phone.
For technical support assistance, you can speak also with a technician 24×7 by calling: 855-508-3659.
Your instructor is available via email to help you through the course. Please direct all questions about course materials, activities and deadlines to your instructor.
Access the Knowledge Base, or Help, for answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:
- Click the Help link found in the upper right-hand corner of the screen on either the system homepage and/or within your online courses.
- Choose from the Table of Contents located on the left of your screen or select the Search option to locate your topic of choice.