OLSIS (On-Line Student Information System) is the WVU Parkersburg online student information system. To set up your OLSIS account, follow these instructions:
- Click on the OLSIS login link below (*Important Read Instructions before logging in).
- Click on Enter Secure Area.
- Type your WVUP ID in the User ID field. Type your personal identification number in the PIN field. Your initial PIN is the last 6 digits of your SSn. Because of some past data requirements, it may be your birth date in 6 digits. If you need any help, call the Records Office.
- At your first login to the system, you will be required to change your PIN. It must be 6 digits, and should contain both numbers and letters to keep others from guessing it. REMEMBER: Your PIN protects your access.
- When you change your PIN, you will also be required to enter a security question and answer. Again, make this something that you will remember, but no one else is likely to know.
- When you first use the system, you will be required to read and accept the Conditions of Usage. Just follow the instructions.
Once you are in the system, explore the options that are available to you and become familiar with the system. When you are finished, be sure to exit and close the browser.
For additional assistance, contact the Records Office at 304.424.8220.