Our Associate in Arts program is available in person, entirely online, or as a combination of both.
Why Associate in Arts?
- The AA degree is a valuable transfer degree that offers the General Education requirements expected by most four-year institutions.
- AA degree will prove not only that you have the breadth of knowledge that four-year institutions seek, but also that you have the initiative to complete an academic program.
- the AA degree also has the option of five ‘free’ electives, which may prepare you for your choice of major, depending on the discipline you wish to study and how you will focus your education long term.
- We are also careful to plan a broad spectrum of day, evening, and online classes, so whether you can attend only during the day or only during the evening, you will be able to finish your degree in two years.
Why Associate in Arts at WVU Parkersburg?
- Accepted at all WV institutions of higher learning
- Small class sizes
- Dedicated faculty
- Transfers easily
- Cost effective when compared to other local options
- Online degree option
Associate in Arts – AA
Online Program Physical Presence Requirements
There are no face-to-face requirements for this program.
WVU at Parkersburg is authorized to offer this online degree to students residing in the following states. If your home state is not listed, please contact ude.puvwnull@enilno to inquire about enrolling:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
Depending on the major chosen for the four-year degree, the Associate in Arts degree can lead to a degree in Art, Education, English, French, Geography, German, History, Journalism, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Region, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Speech or Theater.
Complete the form below, and someone will contact you with more information about our program.