Give Now with Non-Cash Gifts
There are many ways to support WVU Parkersburg. Beside monetary
gifts, the WVU at Parkersburg Foundation greatly appreciates individuals
and businesses willing to volunteer time, expertise, and services. Below
are a few of the most common ways you, your employees, or your business
can make such a gift to WVU Parkersburg.
- Volunteer your company’s talent with corporate sponsorship of
events, support of academic program improvement or offering a
internship or cooperative learning experience at your place of
- Volunteer your expertise or services by serving on an advisory
board, being a guest speaker or serving on the WVU Parkerburg Board
of Governors or the WVU at Parkersburg Foundation Board of
- Volunteer your personal time to a specific department and
program, project or initiative, administrative or fundraising
function or special event, or advisory board.
In-Kind or Matching Gifts
A non-cash gift, also called an in-kind gift, is a non-monetary
contribution of personal property or professional services that benefit
WVU Parkersburg in a variety of ways. Examples of In-Kind or matching
gifts may include:
- Gifts of equipment, tools, and/or supplies for academic programs
or student activities.
- Gifts of land or property for the benefit of the college
- Gift products and/or services for the use of fundraising events
- Use of facilities or equipment for events or academic programs.
- Professional services or advisory for the college or academic