Office for Global Initiatives
Study Abroad Opportunities
- May-June 2011. Spend a month in Bulgaria and earn six hours' credit.
- Quebec 2011
- West Virginia Consortium for Internationalizing Higher Education. This page includes links to other state colleges and universities and information on how to participate in the ISEP program.
- ISEP: International Student Exchange Programs. After visiting the WV link above, you may want to go here for information on the available opportunities.
- Study Abroad Power Point
- Affording Study Abroad Power Point
- Welcome to Bulgaria Power Point
Study Abroad Scholarships
- Lawrence-Berrey Scholarship. The Lawrence-Berrey family has for twenty years funded a scholarship enabling WVUP students to study abroad. Go for it!
- Bulgaria Scholarship. New for 2011, this scholarship provides $1000 each for four students to defray the cost of participation in our study abroad program in Bulgaria.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program. This program for Pell Grant recipients offers up to $5000 to defray the costs of a study abroad program. Eligible programs must be at least four weeks in length.
- Bridging Scholarships for Study in Japan
- Scholarships and Funding - Education - British Council USA. Certain student loans can be used to pay for study in the UK, and a number of British schools provide scholarships for foreign students.
- CIEE International Study Programs Scholarship
- Critical Language Scholarships. Sponsored by the United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and administered by the Council of American Overseas Research Centers(CAORC), the Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program offers intensive summer language institutes overseas in eleven critical need foreign languages.
Home | Faculty/Staff Directory | Office Directory | Contacts | Course Schedules | Search | Web Site Index