Campus E-Bulletin BoardArchive 2009
- PEIA’s out-of-state network changes effective July 1, 2009. With the implementation of a new agreement with Wells Fargo Third Party Administrators, PEIA’s out-of-state network will be the Aetna Signature Administrators (ASA) Preferred Provider Organization. ASA offers a broad network of physicians, facilities and ancillary providers. Your PEIA ID Card which will be issued prior to July 1 will have an ASA logo. If you are currently using an out-of-state provider or anticipate using one after July 1, please go to ASA’s “DocFind”. Contact Human Resources for additional information. (Submitted by Peggy Jameson 5/16/09)
- Summer Library Hours. Library hours for summer term are 8AM - 4PM Mondays through Fridays, closed weekends. Please contact Stephen Hupp if you have questions. (Submitted 5/29/09)
- MOU Agreement. A link is available here to the Memorandum of Understanding agreement approved May 18th by WVU Parkersburg's Board of Governors and April 23 by the WVU Board of Governors. (Submitted 5/21/09)
- Photos of Employee Recognition Brunch. Photos from the May 6th Employee Recognition Brunch are posted here.
- New Extension. Christine Post, assistant dean of enrollment management, can now be reached at extension 358. (Submitted 5/8/09)
- Last Call for Secret Pals. If you would like to participate in the Secret Pal program but have not yet done so, you will have until Friday, May 29 to get your forms to me. It is a wonderful fun program and I would like to encourage you to sign up. Look forward to hearing from you. (Submitted by Pat Mollohan 5/27/09)
- EOM. May's Employee of the Month is Jessie Wass. MORE
- Secret Pal Sign Up. It is time to sign up for the Secret Pal Program for the 2009-2010 year. Pat Mollohan will be the Secret Pal Fairy for this coming year. The Secret Pal program is open to all staff and faculty of WVU Parkersburg. The sign up form can be found here or you can pick up one in Pat's office, 1010. Please return forms to Pat no later than May 29, 2009, so we can begin the program in June. Please encourage your fellow employees to participate and become part of our Secret Pal family. (Submitted by Pat Mollohan 5/5/09)
- Secret Pals Revealed. The Secret Pal program held its revealing of secret pals on May 6, with the sharing of gifts and comments of how much enjoyment they had in receiving and giving gifts throughout the past year. The participants for 2008-09 were John Gorrell, Drema Starkey, Debbie Richards, Pat Mollohan, Sharon Smith, Dr. Marie Foster Gnage, Becky Scarberry, Violet Mosser, Dr. Rhonda Richards, Christine Post, Dianne Davis, Lisa Clements-Flowers, Brenda Elliott, Pam Santer, Leslie Sims, and Barb Lott. If you are interested in participating in the upcoming year, please contact Pat Mollohan, Ext. 208.
- Chorale Concert. The College Chorale will present its Spring Concert at 7:30 p.m., Thursday (May 14) at the Vienna Baptist Church, 1304 Grand Central Ave. The concert will include sacred a cappella music, minimalism and Renaissance madrigals. The performance is free and open to the public. (Submitted by H.G. Young 5/12/09)
- On the Menu. The Relay for Life team will be doing its last fund-raising effort before the Relay. Team WVUP, the college's staff/faculty Relay for Life team, will be providing lunches. So enjoy some good food and know that 100% of your money is going to a great cause. We will serve lunches in front of the business office from 11am - until gone or 12:15 pm, whichever comes first, EXCEPT on Tuesday when we will serve from 8 am till gone or 8:45 am, whichever comes first. MENU: Monday Cookout: hot dogs, baked beans, tater salad, desserts and all the fixins; Tuesday Breakfast: Egg casseroles, fruit, juices and chocolate milk; Wednesday Pizza, by the slice, also desserts; Thursday Casserole Day: variety of casseroles by some of the college's best cooks and desserts. (Submitted by Tom Yencha 5/8/09)